Mar
It was a lot of fun making this article on 1989, the only barcade in Sydney. Check out the feature and let us know what you think.

http://gamethesystem.co/1989

1989-opner.jpg 
Quote 0 0
Hwaygo
Makes me want to go back there. He did have a retro games market day going... Wonder if he's still doing it..
[AOAGoN]
[KSy3fj]
[updolaabc99]
Quote 0 0
Kapin Kong
He is hoping to do the retro market more often if he can. I asked as I have some spare consoles that I was going to mod & sell but can't be bothered dealing with Ebay.
Wish I lived closer as I'd be a regular!
Tiid Bo Amativ - Paarthurnax
Quote 0 0
Mar
Kapin Kong wrote:
He is hoping to do the retro market more often if he can. I asked as I have some spare consoles that I was going to mod & sell but can't be bothered dealing with Ebay.

I've got some duplicate retro stuff too so I'd love for the market to happen again. Though to be honest, the real reason is that I'm more keen just to buy more stuff. So maybe it's best it isn't happening!

Far too many temptations around.

And welcome to the forum!
Quote 0 0
Hwaygo
Haha. I'm the same as you Mar. I just wanna buy stuff..
[AOAGoN]
[KSy3fj]
[updolaabc99]
Quote 0 0
Hwaygo
Kapin Kong wrote:

What are you looking to sell? 😉 
[AOAGoN]
[KSy3fj]
[updolaabc99]
Quote 1 0
bakersnarkMDW
Hwaygo wrote:

What are you looking to sell? 😉 

”Please Be GameCube, Please Be GameCube, Please Be GameCube” - am I right Hwaygo?
Random item from my Tabletop Games Collection
[image] 
See it & the rest here:
Quote 0 0
Hwaygo
bakersnarkMDW wrote:

”Please Be GameCube, Please Be GameCube, Please Be GameCube” - am I right Hwaygo?

Haha.. actually laughed out loud when I read that.

I do want a Gamecube.. but I've also been spending too much and I need to just chill out. But I am interested to see what Kong might have for possible future purchase haha.
[AOAGoN]
[KSy3fj]
[updolaabc99]
Quote 0 0
Mar
Love the GameCube. Such an under rated system in my opinion - so many great games and of course home to one of the best ever: Super Monkey Ball. It's also just a cool looking console and easy to move around (it's got a handle!).
Quote 1 0