Hwaygo
Trying to keep the pickups thread going.

This is a game that is pretty bad.. but I love it. Lots of nostalgia. I had the Mega CD version back in the day.
The game seems to be somewhat of a rarity. I was very surprised to see it pop up on facebook marketplace closeby.

Now I need to find other mega drive light gun games!
LE1.png  LE4.png  LE3.png  LE2.png 
[AOAGoN]
[KSy3fj]
[updolaabc99]
Quote 0 0
Mar
Wait, I thought Lethal Enforces was meant to be a good game? At least, certainly in the world of light gun shooters, where there's lots of mediocracy... Maybe you can educate me John on it's value, or lack thereof?

I picked up Mortal Kombat 11 (or is that Mortal Kombat II?) a week back, and as I seem to do, I've yet to play it. I've watched a couple of videos though, and it looks stunning. The backgrounds in the stages are jaw dropping. I'm looking forward to finally playing it, at some point down the road...

D40C2_3XkAALdWp.jpg-large.jpeg 
Quote 0 0
Hwaygo
20190508_214525.jpg found this in a newsagency in mudgee. Pretty good deal..
[AOAGoN]
[KSy3fj]
[updolaabc99]
Quote 1 0
bakersnarkMDW
Hwaygo wrote:
20190508_214525.jpg found this in a newsagency in mudgee. Pretty good deal..

Well worth the $5 - I got 2, as I mentioned earlier. I seem to have missed Issue 2 completely - at $13 it was a bit borderline value-wise, but it would have been nice to have the choice. It was (probably) due out around Easter/ANZAC day and my nearest newsagent wasn’t stocking them so it was difficult to keep track, but I’ve found this with other series of this type - 1st issue hangs around and #2 seems to take forever to arrive, then the follow up stuff comes in an unpredictable flurry (they of course want to hook you into a subscription). Newsagents around here are already at issue 4. I have zero interest in the ongoing $20 instalments. 
Random item from my Tabletop Games Collection
[image] 
See it & the rest here:
Quote 1 0
Hwaygo
I never expected to see it. I thought it was too late. I didn't have a chance to get to a news agent earlier.. At first my wife was opposed to me getting more minis given how many unpainted ones I had. But even in the face of that she couldn't deny the value of the purchase haha.
[AOAGoN]
[KSy3fj]
[updolaabc99]
Quote 1 0