Hwaygo
Hi everyone,

I don't have any pickups this week because I really splurged last week.. and i've also been focusing on my thesis like a good little boy..

But I'd love to see some pickups from others!

So if you picked up anything this week, whether it be board game, video game, popculture related or just something you think is cool then lets see it!

😃 
[AOAGoN]
[KSy3fj]
[updolaabc99]
Quote 1 0
BSS
I still buy CDs. These are two bands I've seen this month. Pickups from the merch stand.
cds.jpg 
Quote 2 0
bakersnarkMDW
Nothing so recent or frequent to fit this category but I have been meaning to kick my Tabletop thread back up the list by discussing some ‘more recent’ additions, though that will likely reach back several months. I’ll try to do that soon... 
Random item from my Tabletop Games Collection
[image] 
See it & the rest here:
Quote 0 0
Mar
Just a couple of grabs for me this week. Both are new, but very much retro inspired.

46F77B59-1C83-45B3-9088-D02602FE0642.jpeg 

49F04B06-F193-496C-8BA7-E6C2CF942377.jpeg 
Quote 0 0
Hwaygo
BSS wrote:
I still buy CDs. These are two bands I've seen this month. Pickups from the merch stand.

And you still go to gigs.. its a double whammy of behaviour from a bygone age!

Actually, the average person doesn't understand how much better intimate gigs are compared to massive entertainment centers where you might as well be watching the DVD.

Also, I've been turning to CD's lately. As fun as vinyl is, the reality is that the sound really isn't as consistent and clean as on CD. I think CD's are a better option for purely listening, and they are waay cheaper in most instances.

I probably shouldn't go too far down the audiophile path though.. Those guys are the most elitist bunch there is!
[AOAGoN]
[KSy3fj]
[updolaabc99]
Quote 0 0
Hwaygo
Mar wrote:
Just a couple of grabs for me this week. Both are new, but very much retro inspired.

I finally had the chance to have a decent go at wonderboy 3 last night on master system! I plan to play the master system version and then check out the remake so I can experience and appreciate the differences.
[AOAGoN]
[KSy3fj]
[updolaabc99]
Quote 1 0