Hwaygo
If you picked up anything this week, whether it be board game, video game, popculture related or just something you think is cool then lets see it!
[AOAGoN]
[KSy3fj]
[updolaabc99]
Quote 0 0
Hwaygo
Here's mine:

Picked up some books from EB on special. This NES one was $9. It covers the hardware, and a bunch of games and history.

20180527_132746.jpg

The super nintendo one was $15, paper back. Similar to the NES book but I haven't started reading it yet.20180527_133126.jpg 

X-men Legends 2, supposedly one of few good xmen games. I'm looking forward to playing it.

Outlaw volleyball. This is super silly and fun.
20180527_132819.jpg

Midway arcade treasures 2. Mainly got this so I can play the arcade version of MK2 and 3 at home. But its got some other great games on it.

These PS2 games were all from the same person on Ebay. I don't think ive ever seen disks this dirty before. There was a layer of dust on them as if the games had been sitting data side up on a bench for years. They were all CIB and the cases are in pretty good shape (with some cleaning).
Had to take some soapy water to the disks but they all work fine.
20180527_133155.jpg 
20180527_133212.jpg
[AOAGoN]
[KSy3fj]
[updolaabc99]
Quote 1 0
bakersnarkMDW
What’s with your virtual Volleyball obsession! 😉
Random item from my Tabletop Games Collection
[image] 
See it & the rest here:
Quote 0 0
Mar
And virtual baseball!

That's a great collection of games. Obviously MK2 and 3 are amazing (especially played with friends), but NARC is pretty awesome too. A very hard game but pretty funny and with original content you won't see in any other game.

Arch Rivals is weird, you'd probably like it John. It's a basketball game where you beat people up. As well as have your pants ripped off by bulldogs. Standard fair.
Quote 0 0
Mar
Does one 'pickup' a tattoo? Well it's retro inspired so thought I'd better include it.

IMG_1167.jpg 

I also grabbed Bloodvania: Castle of the Moon. Having a great time with it so far.

IMG_1159.jpg 

And lastly, a couple of bonus birthday bits from a visit to the shopping centre today.

IMG_1166.jpg 
Quote 0 0