Mar
The very first Sydney Knockout Tournament was held last night at the Annandale Hotel in Sydney, with a very impressive 31 players. It's great to see tournaments being held in Sydney again as Brisbane and Melbourne are leading the charge in Australia.

The tournament ran well with hardly any issues, and finished just on time as the pub closed. Results as below;

1st: Mark Cook
2nd: Ronan MacCarthy
3rd: David Loewy
4th: Mark Calvi
5th: Matthew Venables
5th: Ron Loewy
5th: Reon Seeney
8th: Roger Robertson
8th: Aaron Crichton
10th: Mark Tibbetts
11th: Michelle Clark
11th: Vince Dimento
11th: Matt Nutt
11th: Greg McMahon
11th: Mark Williams
11th: Matt Roberts
11th: Alex McGoram
11th: Nathan Jarvis
19th: Michael Morrison
19th: Pav Grati
19th: Tony Lerardo
22nd: Regan Rist
22nd: Marc Bell
22nd: Dejan Golja
22nd: Al Allen
22nd: Alan Gatley
22nd: Matthew Tolhurst
22nd: Fuffilina
22nd: Simon Hui
22nd: Carmine Cimilio
31st: Patrick Nyveld
31st: Sarah-Jane Kavanagh

A miserable result from myself, getting knocked out immediately. You would have thought playing competitive pinball in New Zealand for almost 5 days straight would mean I'd be sharp! Nup, played terribly... Oh well, that's the silver ball for you.
Quote 0 0
Hwaygo
Thanks for posting the results. Its great to see people from different sydney leagues all in the mix!
[AOAGoN]
[KSy3fj]
[updolaabc99]
Quote 0 0
bakersnarkMDW
Mar wrote:
A miserable result from myself, getting knocked out immediately. You would have thought playing competitive pinball in New Zealand for almost 5 days straight would mean I'd be sharp! Nup, played terribly... Oh well, that's the silver ball for you.

Don’t think there was much stellar scoring on the night, at least not in the games I played. My first game was on Lord of the Rings and Ron Loewy took the game with around 11 mil. I avoided a strike and inflicted strike one on GTS podcaster Matt (BSS) by sliding by him on final ball bonuses: 9.7mil to 9.3 mil (a remarkably unremarkable set of scores!).
Random item from my Tabletop Games Collection
[image] 
See it & the rest here:
Quote 1 0