Hwaygo

[AOAGoN]
[KSy3fj]
[updolaabc99]
Quote 1 0
bakersnarkMDW
Very touching.

When my son Dave got Super Smash Bros. for the WiiU, we also got him the Game Cube controller adaptor for the supposed best play experience. Already had some GC controllers because he had been playing some GC titles on the Wii (mainly Sonic related).
Random item from my Tabletop Games Collection
[image] 
See it & the rest here:
Quote 0 0
Hwaygo
bakersnarkMDW wrote:
Very touching.

When my son Dave got Super Smash Bros. for the WiiU, we also got him the Game Cube controller adaptor for the supposed best play experience. Already had some GC controllers because he had been playing some GC titles on the Wii (mainly Sonic related).

Nice!
Yea now I just need a game cube to play it on. My biggest selloff regret is selling my game cube. So so dumb. Such a great system!
[AOAGoN]
[KSy3fj]
[updolaabc99]
Quote 0 0
bakersnarkMDW
Just get a Wii! (Heaps more available than the Cube [so cheaper I guess] and plays Wii as well [of course]!) Plays GameCube fine with built in GC controller sockets AND memory card slot to save games. Nintendo tend to to do backwards compatibility to last system really well.
[image] 
See it & the rest here:
Quote 0 0
Hwaygo
mm.. I know I can get a Wii. But I do want a game cube anyway.. because I want to have it as part of my collection. But I'll probly keep my eye out for a cheap wii because they are so cheap
[AOAGoN]
[KSy3fj]
[updolaabc99]
Quote 0 0
bakersnarkMDW
There’s a billion of them (probably literally). Bloody collectors (should I say that here?) always after the worst but rarest way to do something!
[image] 
See it & the rest here:
Quote 0 0
Hwaygo

It will be mine. Oh yes... it will be mine.

[1200px-GameCube-Set]
[AOAGoN]
[KSy3fj]
[updolaabc99]
Quote 1 0
bakersnarkMDW
It’s so Cubish!
[image] 
See it & the rest here:
Quote 0 0